Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
EziBuy has grown into a New Zealand success story, this success continues to be driven by an unwavering focus on delighting our customers. We have turned our love of fashion apparel and home décor into Australasia’s largest omni-channel catalogue retailer. EziBuy offers careers designed to suit you, in a fast paced industry with a positive and vibrant culture. We love to celebrate our values and it’s our commitment to living by these values that makes EziBuy such a great place to work.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Apex, Mt Wellington retail store for someone who is keen to build on their retail sales experience and develop their visual merchandising capabilities. Our Visual Merchandisers create a refreshing shopping experience for our customers, making it easy for them to find what they’re looking for, and providing inspirational ideas. This role offers 40 hours per week.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
· Applying/interpreting and implementing the in-store VM Guidelines
· Installing the in-store and Window VM Concepts
· Maintaining VM standards and store presentation standards
· In conjunction with the National Visual Merchandising Manager and Store Manager, identifying and taking action on VM opportunities to increase sales.
To succeed in this you will need the following skills, experience & qualifications:
· Experience in Visual Merchandising required
· Good understanding of high visual merchandising standards
· Be practiced in assembling and styling prop-intensive window and in-store installations
· Possess good time management, organisational and communication skills
· Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Creative flair and lots of ideas
· Flawless execution, planning skills and a passion for attention to detail
· Initiative, drive and a can-do attitude
As a successful EziBuy team member you will have a passion for EziBuy and our product range. You will enjoy collaborating to achieve and work as one EziBuy. You will enjoy a culture of honesty and respect and be courageous, curious and confident!
We offer competitive discounts to our staff – we love our EziBuy products!
If your values align with ours and your skills and experience match the requirements above, please visit ezibuy.careercentre.net.nz and apply today!