Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you looking for a fresh new environment to exercise your outstanding retail skills?
EziBuy Palmerston North is on the lookout for a high energy, passionate Manager
Our busy Palmerston North store is looking for a new Store Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with existing team members to manage and grow our large store. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual to lead from the front, provide support to the team and create an outstanding customer experience.
Being an experienced retailer you will be an inspiration to your team, have strong leadership skills, a hands on approach and experience in managing a large format store environment. The Store Manager will work hard to ensure sales targets are met and support team members.
In addition, you will have:
· Store management experience and staff training record
· Proven experience managing and achieving store budgets, including sales, stock, store costs and key productivity KPI’s
· Articulate communication
· A polished presentation
· Energy and be self-motivated
What we offer:
· A competitive salary
· A generous staff discount on our wide range of products
· The opportunity to work with a broad range of quality brands such as Next UK, Sara, Capture, Emerge, European brands and homewares
· Training and development opportunities
EziBuy Ltd is a leading fashion retailer with a rich, New Zealand based history. With stores across the country, and a strong presence in the Australian market, we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and quality products.
If you would like to join this high performing team, please visit ezibuy.careercentre.net.nz and apply today!
**You must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role**
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JCAQ06589
Location: Palmerston North
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 November 2020