Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you looking to progress your career to the next level?
EziBuy Ltd is a household name, recognised nationally and internationally for our commitment to our customers and our passion for fashion and homeware. As Australasia's largest multi-channel company, we offer our customers a unique shopping experience through the internet, catalogues and retail.
As a member of the Home Team the Planning Assistant will provide administration support to ensure that purchase orders are placed in a timely manner and other stock management processes are adequately supported.
Main Objectives of the role
The Planning Assistant will be responsible for:
- Performing all the necessary administrative duties ensuring all information is recorded maintained and filed systematically for ease of reference
- Timely creation of product articles
- Timely placement of all initial seasonal purchase orders to achieve targeted timelines on delivery dates. Review variance of deliveries from order placements.
- Analyse sales and stock performance in current catalogues alongside the planner to ensure adequate stock cover based on future forecasts and support decisions on reorder quantities/future allocations
- Check and approve delivery date or quantity change requests from suppliers on all reorders
- Check catalogues for sufficient stock cover based on sales forecasts, ensure catalogue copy matches EziBuy master data, pricing and promotions are all correctly set up, allocations are in place and provide pagination for each catalogue
- Monitor style performance and aid in managing the style life cycle
- Maintain all Master data in SAP accurately
- Setup, maintain and review all markdowns as required
- Provide Pre, Post and In-season analysis as required by Senior Planner
- Working closely with the team to achieve shared objectives to manage stock through the seasons
- Proactively recommend initiatives which continuously improve our Inventory Planning Control processes, policies, systems and practices
- In conjunction with the Senior Planner, provide support to achieve team KPI’s for the business channels through analysis as required
- Ensuring the EziBuy Group policies and best practices are adhered to
To be successful in this role, you will be committed to delighting our customers, passionate about planning, great at building relationships with all internal customers, determined to achieve, honest, team player and prepared to go the extra mile. You will be detail and quality focused, community conscious and flexible to change.
Skills and experience:
- Proven ability to maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent keyboard/tying ability
- Computer literacy, use of Excel & SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of importing/exporting
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound business acumen
- High level communication skills - verbal and written
- Proven numerical ability, business financial background an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving capacity
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Ability to think laterally and use initiative
- Proven analytical ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
If you have the skills required for this job and want to take this leap in your career, please apply now!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IZDJ06587
Location: Sale Street
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020