Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you looking to progress your career to the next level?
EziBuy Ltd is a household name, recognised nationally and internationally for our commitment to our customers and our passion for fashion and homeware. As Australasia's largest multi-channel company, we offer our customers a unique shopping experience through the internet, catalogues and retail.
We are looking for a Homeware Planner. As a member of the Home Team the Planner will be responsible for achieving all KPI’s by ensuring the development, implementation and control of all elements of merchandise planning.
This includes but is not limited to:
- The interpretation of the strategy, building of the merchandise plan and range plan, trading the brands in season, controlling stock flow and post seasonal analysis. To contribute to the building of the Multi-Channel, brand and country strategy
- Support the range planning/range building processes to ensure the commercial integrity of the range and investment in stock satisfies our business requirements
- Trade in-season to optimise sell-through, ensure that in-season reorders and markdowns are completed in a timely manner and that markdowns and promotions maximise profit
- Controlling stock and purchases in a timely and accurate manner in line with OTB constraints
Some of the key responsibilities include, budgeting, planning, inventory management, development and management of planning and analytical tool, reporting, cost reduction and achieving efficiencies.
To be successful in this role, you must be committed to delighting our customers, be passionate, honest, team player and prepared to go the extra mile. You will be highly quality focused, community conscious and flexible to change.
We are after:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years experience in planning preferably in Home
- The ability to process and translate large quantities of data in a timely and accurate manner
- High level communication and relationship management skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving capacity
- Time management skills
- Team focused and performance orientated
- Advanced computer competence and confidence
- Ability to cope well under pressure and the ability to cope with ambiguity and change
If you have the skills required for this job and want to take this leap in your career, please apply now!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: IXAJ06578
Location: Sale Street
Closing Date: Friday, 23 October 2020