Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
At EziBuy, we have turned our love of fashion apparel and home decor into Australasia's largest omni-channel catalogue retailer. We are looking for an individual with outstanding attitude and drive to join our Planning team in our Central Auckland office.
Summary of role:
If you have attention to detail, a passion for both numbers and fashion trends and are looking for your next opportunity, this could be it. Our Planning team sits in the hub of the Merchandising department, working closely with the buyers for each of our brands.
Dropship Assistant will support the Dropship Coordinator in all aspects to on-board new vendors, create and maintain products.
To succeed in this you will need the following skills and experience:
- Intermediate experience in Excel
- Experience using SAP preferred
- Proven analytical ability
- Keen eye for detail
- Dedication and ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to maintain relationships with key stakeholders, team members, suppliers, buying teams
- Excellent keyboard and computer literacy
- High level communication skills and a can do attitude
Maybe you are looking for a new career path, or perhaps you are looking to build on existing skills in a supportive, fast paced environment with a fashion focus. If you’re looking for a change and can hit the ground running, apply today!