Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Assistant Store Manager
Time for a change?? Ready to progress in your retail career?
Ezibuy Ltd is a leading fashion retailer with a rich, New Zealand based history. With stores across the country, and a strong presence in the Australian market, we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and quality products.
Our busy Welington store is currently looking for a new Assistant Store Manager!! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, offering an awesome workplace culture and environment along with a lot of scope within a large diverse company to further your retail career!!
The Wellington Ezibuy team love what they do and your role will be to lead them to help manage and grow our large store. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual to lead from the front, provide support to the team and create an outstanding customer experience.
Being an experienced retailer you will be an inspiration to your team, have strong leadership skills, a hands on approach. Experience in a large format store is desirable but not essential. You will work hard with the Manager to ensure sales targets are met and support is provided to our fabulous team members.
More about you…….. you will have:
· Staff management and training experience
· Proven experience managing and achieving store budgets, including sales, stock, store costs and key productivity KPI’s
· Articulate communication
· A polished presentation
· Energy and be self-motivated
More about us……..what we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A generous staff discount on our wide range of products
- The opportunity to work with abroad range of quality brands such as Next UK, Sara, Capture, Emerge, European brands and homewares
- The opportunity to work under a very skilled manager and positive team
- Training and development opportunities
If your values align with ours and your skills and experience match the requirements above, apply today!