Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Assistant Store Manager
Are you waiting to take that next step in your career?
EziBuy Apex is on the lookout for a high-energy, passionate Assistant Store Manager
Our busy Tauranga store is looking for a new Assistant Store Manager to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with existing team members and help manage and grow our large store. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual to lead from the front, provide support to the team and create an outstanding customer experience.
Being an experienced retailer you will be an inspiration to your team, have strong leadership skills, a hands on approach and experience in managing a large format store environment. You will work hard to ensure sales targets are met and support team members.
In addition, you will have:
· Staff management and training experience
· Proven experience managing and achieving store budgets, including sales, stock, store costs and key productivity KPI’s
· Articulate communication
· A polished presentation
· Energy and be self-motivated
What we offer:
· A competitive salary
· A generous staff discount on our wide range of products
· The opportunity to work with abroad range of quality brands such as Next UK, Sara, Capture, Emerge, European brands and homewares
· Training and development opportunities
EziBuy Ltd is a leading fashion retailer with a rich, New Zealand based history. With stores across the country, and a strong presence in the Australian market, we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and quality products.
If you would like to join this high performing team, please visit ezibuy.careercentre.net.nz and apply today!
**You must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role**
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GRAO06548
Closing Date: Sunday, 16 August 2020